Maybe a small security issue to consider..................

Started by Newportnobby, January 08, 2020, 10:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrism

Quote from: Trainfish on January 11, 2020, 02:29:45 AM
I worked in Ghana a few years ago and saw this sign. Am I the only one who was confused?

LOL.

When I worked on the Watercress Line many years ago now, the P-Way gang had a stack of spare rails just outside Medstead & Four Marks station. some wag had chalked on one of them
"To avoid confusion, the bottom of this rail is clearly marked Top"   :D

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on January 11, 2020, 02:29:45 AM
I worked in Ghana a few years ago and saw this sign. Am I the only one who was confused?

Someone had left a diversion at the right hand side of the road and very kindly put up the sign. Simples. :D

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 11, 2020, 12:34:01 PM
Someone had left a diversion at the right hand side of the road and very kindly put up the sign. Simples. :D

Now why didn't I think of that? I've been puzzling over this one for more than 20 years when I should have just gone onto asknobby.com  :doh:
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on January 11, 2020, 01:05:56 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on January 11, 2020, 12:34:01 PM

Now why didn't I think of that? I've been puzzling over this one for more than 20 years when I should have just gone onto asknobby.com  :doh:

Cripes - the damned thing's better looking than me as well :doh:

Bob G

I know this is off topic but it would do my head in.
Neither the pedestrians nor the drivers seem to pay any attention to the obstacles in the road - either painted or animated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szJbz-z7iJw

Bob

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £38.14
Below Goal: £61.86
Site Currency: GBP
38% 
September Donations