Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonglum

a-ttractive! No, that's terrible... Great video John.

Cheers,

Tim

Graham

Trainfish

Quote from: port perran on June 12, 2024, 09:02:36 PMWhat is the collective name for a group of tractors?

Seriously though John, that looks pretty darned good.

Thanks

We have a lot of tractors around here and I believe a group of them are called either a beam or a rumble of tractors.

The Devizes YFC tractor and tinsel run is an event not to be missed! The action starts around 1 minute into this video:

John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Jack

@Trainfish
"A few more tractors added to the rake. I think 33 should do. For now."

Nice vid  :thumbsup:

Good choice of loco for a rake full of tractors, so that's 34 tractors on the full train then  ;)  :D
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Trainfish

I'm glad somebody noticed it. Maybe next time it could be 35 with a double header.
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Skyline2uk

Quote from: Trainfish on June 13, 2024, 10:32:11 AMI'm glad somebody noticed it. Maybe next time it could be 35 with a double header.

I am ashamed to say I didn't notice that. I plead distraction by the 59 going the other way!

Skyline2uk

Papyrus

Very impressive!

However, the mischievous brat in me would have included one red tractor, just to irritate people...

Or one facing the other way.

Quote from: port perran on June 12, 2024, 09:02:36 PMWhat is the collective name for a group of tractors?

A claas?

I'll get my coat...

Cheers,

Chris

weave

Be careful @Trainfish, a Deere John note if you keep spending all your money on tractors.

Apolologies if done the rounds, I'll get me coat and am off to New Holland.

Lovely train  :beers:

Trainfish

Quote from: Papyrus on June 13, 2024, 05:28:25 PMVery impressive!

However, the mischievous brat in me would have included one red tractor, just to irritate people...

Or one facing the other way.

A claas?

I'll get my coat...

Cheers,

Chris

No. I already have a Claas  :D

John

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £25.00
Below Goal: £75.00
Site Currency: GBP
25% 
June Donations