Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on September 25, 2024, 01:15:12 PMMore trains, then :laugh:

Technically not more trains but maybe the savings can be said to be going towards some of my pre-orders  :thumbsup:

Quote from: dannyboy on September 25, 2024, 01:25:16 PMI bet it is more tractors???

Everyone seems to be out of stock of tractors for some reason.
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

dannyboy

Quote from: Trainfish on September 25, 2024, 02:16:45 PMEveryone seems to be out of stock of tractors for some reason.

That's odd.  ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Newportnobby

It's been 18 months since one of my sisters collapsed and died at my side in the supermarket.
The Grant of Probate was applied for in November 2023 and, finally, the certificate has arrived in the post today. This means her house can at last be sold and the estate settled.
Who said the wheels of justice turn very slowly? ::)  ::)
Guess they were all working from home >:(

Trainfish

I think the TWATS only work from home on Tuesdays, Wednesdays And Thursdays
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £98.14
Below Goal: £1.86
Site Currency: GBP
98% 
September Donations